A raw sweet potato contains water (77%), carbohydrate (20.1%), protein (1.6%), fiber (3%) and almost no fat.
Vitamins are always important to everyone. Especially Vitamin B6, C, D that are richly found in sweet Potatoes!
So why not make you and your family a healthy snack where it's enjoyable and yummy!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into French fry-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary, or to taste
- Coarse sea salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Toss sweet potatoes, olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until evenly coated. Arrange sweet potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, 20 to 30 minutes.