The Daborn armchair, created by James Patterson, is a must-have Habitat armchair. Its high back and high arms provide unparalleled comfort as it envelopes you, bringing you total relaxation, whether you are reading or watching a film. The Habitat Design Studio has provided several colours to help you make your choice. This classic red provides a great contrast to any style of interior. Daborn will be perfect in the living space of your choice, or in a bedroom. On top of these advantages, it is light enough to be moved around with ease.
Key Highlight :
- Designed exclusively for Habitat by James Patterson.
- Armchair made in Spain with non-removable fabric upholstery: 70% polyester and 30% cotton.
- Solid pine frame covered with 33 kg/m³ polyurethane foam and polyester fibre.
- The seat suspension is made from elastic webbing.
- The base is made of beech with an oak or dark tinted finish and transparent acrylic varnish.
- The front legs are 20 cm high.
- L.76 x H.92.5 x D.74 cm
- Seat depth: 60 cm
- Seat height : 47 cm