Loosely based on the "Voltaire" armchair, comfortable and sleek. The Volta fabric armchair was designed by Habitat Design Studio. Its curves have a simultaneously contemporary and classic feel. Beechwood legs bring it a Scandinavian touch while the wide, padded armrests and back add modernity. With a cushion positioned at the lower back for optimal comfort, it is perfect for relaxing and would work in both a lounge or bedroom.
Key Highlight :
- Armchair with non-removable fabric upholstery, made in Europe.
- Fabric cover 100% polyester.
- Frame in particle board and beech wood.
- Seat and back made from polyurethane foam with a density of 35 kg/m3, cotton wool filling with a weight of 120 g/m2.
- Elastic webbing seat suspension.
- Polyurethane foam cushion (22kg/m3).
- Legs in natural light-coloured beech, measuring 19.6 cm high at the front and 17.7 cm at the back.
- Delivered assembled.
- L.72 x W.92 x H.103 cm, sitting depth: 58 cm, height depth: 43 cm