The Website does not sell products for purchase by children. The website sells children’s products for purchase by adults. If the User is under 18, the User may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
By accepting the Policy and the User Agreement in registration, the Users expressly consent to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of the User’s personal information by the Company as described in this Policy.
The User can browse the sites without telling us who the User is or revealing any personal information. Once the Users give the Company their personal information, the Users are not anonymous to us. If the User chooses to provide us with personal information, the User consents to the transfer and storage of that information on the Company’s servers..
The Company may collect and store the following personal information:
· email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
· transactional information based on the User’s activities on the Website (such as buying, selling and content the User generates or that relates to the User’s account);
· postage, billing and other information the User provides to purchase or dispatch an item;
· community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through the Website, and correspondence sent to the Company;
· other information from your interaction with the Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
· additional information the Company asks the Users to submit for authentication purposes or if the Company believes the Users are violating the site policies (for example, the Company may ask the Users to send their ID or bill to verify their address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify the Users’ identity or ownership of an item );
· information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
· other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if the User incur a debt to the Company, the Company will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about the User from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
Marketing and Advertisement
The Company does not sell or rent the User’s personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without the User’s explicit consent. The Company may combine the User’s information with information the Company collect from other companies and use it for order processing and to improve, research and personalise the Company’s services, content and advertising.
Use of the Personal Information
The Company’s primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide the User with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. The User agrees that the Company may use the User’s personal information to:
· provide services, customer support and responding to the User’s requests ;
· resolve disputes, collect fees, and trouble shoot problems;
· prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce the User Agreement;
· customize future shopping for the User, improve the Company’s services, content and advertising, and ;
· inform the User about the Company’s services and those of the Company’s corporate family
· send the User’s targeted marketing, service updates, promotional offers and communicating with the User; and
compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Disclosure of User’s Information
The Company may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce the Company’s policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
The Company may share the User’s personal information with:
· current or future entities and/or subsidiaries, including without limitation to the Company’s business partners, from time to time;
· third-party service providers (other companies and individuals) the Company employ to help perform business operations and functions on the Company’s behalf. Examples include but not limited to fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, investigating frauds and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes;
· third parties giving promotional offers: Sometimes the Company send offers to selected groups of Users on behalf of other businesses. When the Company do this, the Company do not give that business the User’s name and address other third parties to whom the User explicitly asks the Company to send the User’s information (or about whom the User is otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service);
· law enforcement, legal requirement, or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request or claims relating to a criminal investigation and/or alleged illegal activity and/or a listing or other content that violates others’ rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In such events, the Company will disclose information the Website collect accordance to applicable laws and regulations that is relevant to the investigation, such as login name, city, postal code, telephone number, email address, password, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, purchasing and listing history, computer and connection information such as browser type, version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· the Company in its sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, the Company will disclose name, street address, city, postal code, country, phone number, email address and company name; and
· other business entities, should the Company plans to merge with or be acquired by that business entity. (Should such a combination occur, the Company will require that the new combined entity follow this policy with respect to the User’s personal information. If the User’s personal information will be used contrary to this policy, the User will receive prior notice.)
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect the User’s privacy and the Company’s ability to keep the community free from bad actors, the Company will not otherwise disclose the User’s personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when the Company believes in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Using Information from this Website
The Company enables the User to share personal information to complete transactions. When the Users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other's name, user ID, email address and other contact and postage information. In all cases, the Users must comply with data protection laws, and give other Users a chance to remove themselves from their database and a chance to review what information they have collected about them.
Users agree to use other Users information only for the fulfilment of the transaction through this website and purposes related to the transaction, using services offered through this website (e.g. postage and fraud complaints) or other purposes that a User expressly chooses.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
The Company and Users do not tolerate spam. The Users are not licensed to add other Users of this Website, even a User who has purchased an item to User’s mailing list (email or physical mail) without the other User’s express consent. To report related spam or spoof emails, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the customer service at 6801 6688.. The User should not use the Website’s communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate the User Agreement. The Company automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but the Company do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. The Company do not rent or sell these email addresses.
The User password is the key to the User account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose the password to anyone. If the User does share the User password or personal information with others, the User is responsible for all actions taken in the name of the User’s account. If the User lose control of the User password, the User may lose substantial control over the personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on the User’s behalf. Therefore, if the User password has been compromised for any reason, the User should immediately notify the Company and change the password.
The Company will never ask for the password by phone or e-mail, so if the User does receive such an inquiry, please report the incident to email us at email@example.com or call the customer service at 6801-6688. If the User access the Website from a shared computer (example a computer in an internet cafe, a PC room or a library), certain information about the User, such as User ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer thereafter. To protect the User’s personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, the User should log out and close the web browser after using the Website
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Personal Information
The User can see, review and change most of the User’s personal information by signing on to the Website. Generally, the Company will not manually modify the User’s personal information because it is very difficult to verify the User’s identity remotely. The Users must promptly update their personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once the User makes a public posting, the User may not be able to change or remove it. Upon the User’s request to the customer service, the Company will close the User’s account and remove the personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on the User’s account activity and in accordance with applicable law. The Company does retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce the User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
The User’s information is stored on the Website servers. The Company treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (\ passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect the User’s personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other Users may abuse or misuse the User’s personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although the Company work very hard to protect the User’s privacy, the Company does not promise, and the User should not expect, that the User’s personal information or private communications will always remain private.
The Company is not responsible for damage or loss of information due to unexpected incident due to hacking or other risks inherent to the network that may occur despite technical safeguards. The Company is not responsible for any dispute arising from the Users' posts.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information the Company collects from you. If the User discloses any information to other Users, whether they are the buyers or sellers on the Website or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information the User disclose to them. The Company does not control the policies of third parties, and the user is subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. The Company encourages the User to ask questions before disclosing any personal information to others.
The Company may amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on this Website. All amended terms automatically take effect immediately after they are posted. If the User’s questions are not answered online through the Website’s email at firstname.lastname@example.org, the User may call the customer service at 6801-6688 or write to the Company at Bigbox Singapore Pte Ltd. Attn: Customer Service Department , 1 Venture Avenue, #07-07 Singapore 608521.